Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Texas Size Cinnamon Roll

Yesterday I made (opened a can) of cinnamon rolls and remembered a blog I had seen where she had unrolled the cinnamon rolls to make a great big cinnamonie roll of goodness!So I had to try it and see what I thought. Start with a single roll in the center of your pan and then take each cinnamon roll and unroll it and wrap it around the center one until you get a giant single cinnamon roll!You bake it using the package directions but I watched it a lot not knowing exactly how it would bake. The outside was definitely done but the middle was still pretty gooey (not that that's a bad thing) but I didn't want the outside to burn so I called it done.It was tasty and fun, something to try and I might do it again for Mac when he is older since I'm sure a little kid would think a huge cinnamon roll is pretty awesome.
The only BAD thing about this way of eating cinnamon rolls is you don't really know how many you are eating! I cut it into quarters and ate a quarter and a half... I think that roughly equals one cinnamon roll? Right?

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! That looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I need to make one of these the second I'm allowed to have dairy again. YUM, YUM! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That looks delicious and totally fat free with zero carbs! I am now seriously thinking about making that for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete