Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Girl's Trip - Port Aransas

Friday was Beach Trip day! Amanda, Sarah, Megan, Stacy, Tammy and I set out for Port Aransas for the weekend. Just a quickie little get away trip for some major relaxing. And that is exactly what we did. We split our time between the pool and the beach, I did my best to stay in the shade due to my pigment challenged skin! Here are some pictures from our weekend but not a lot of the girls since it was sternly suggested to me a couple of times that no bathing suit pictures were to be taken...I mostly complied but snuck in a few hehee. (But the girls are beautiful in the swim suits so I couldn't help it!)

Amanda and I crossing on the ferry... my first ferry ride!







After we got back to the condo from the pool Friday night... Aside from all the snacks on the counter we had a full fridge. Stacy made us some fun koozies and I made some beachy flip flops for everyone. And a little bonding, chat time on the couch.






Saturday we spent the day outside - pool side and beach side. Here are some pictures I took while the girls played in the water and soaked up the sun.











(Ok I have tons of pictures... I will post them in Wordless Wednesday posts in the next few weeks.)

We went to a nice dinner Saturday night at Pelican's Landing. It was really good. Everyone got some sort of shrimp, I got grilled sea scallops and everyone shared the Key Lime Pie dessert. So Good!! After dinner we took our one group picture of the trip (because they were finally not in bathing suits) and then found a sign that we all needed a picture with!







Our condo and the view from out balcony...


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun trip! I totally started drooling when I saw the key lime dessert. Yum...

    By the way, denim diaper day was a hilarious idea. I really need to find some baby friends for Asher so we can do funny stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete