Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tooth Number 2!

This weekend Mac sprouted tooth number 2! I noticed it yesterday but Jimmy said he was pretty sure it happened Saturday because Mac was super fussy and a bit unconsolable. I was in Killeen watching softball so I missed out on the fussiness ;) Here is the best picture I could get...
These are the sweet pictures I got while trying to take a picture of his the two teeth

In other Mac related news... He is definitely into everything now! He figured out how to open the doors on the entertainment center. I guess it wasn't as great to have the door open as he thought because he looked at it, looked inside of the cabinet and started crying! haha! And here is his toy basket, post Mac Attack...

Other than the crazy mess that is my living room, we had a great weekend!

1 comment: