Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11


Session starts today. Ugh. My future is bleak at best. It starts slow and quickly spirals downward. But I will manage and it will be fine!

Not that I have been consistantly blogging lately, I don't know what my problem is, but blogging will soon be non-existant... and then in June I will be back!


Session really gets going mid-March and then the nights get later and later until June. So far this session looks like it might not be so bad, but no one really wants to get their hopes up.

But hey on the bright side it's 1-11-11.

HA!


I will leave on a much more positive note, my weekend was lots of fun! We had two birthday parties (of which I had my camera at neither!!) and Saturday was Movie Night Day so I got to hangout with some of my favorite girlfriends! Lindsay is responsible for the pictures of Mac in this post... she was chasing him around with her phone! There was a lot going on but we had a great time and it was fun to change things up a bit. One party was at Chuck E Cheese and we had never been! I think we will have to go back soon!

Here's to more blog posting and a better session attitude! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww Mac is so cute. Hope the session isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete