Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Been A Minute...

since I last posted and I swear I have a legitimate excuse for my absence. See the first week of my leave I was just being lazy or actually I should say busy. Lazy at work but busy, like hit the ground running marathon busy, once I left work and have been for a while now.

Once I leave work I have been going to boot camp, Camp Gladiator to be specific and to totally plug my camp because It. Is. Awesome. I leave camp and pick up Mac and get home and cook supper and clean the kitchen and do a load of laundry and get Mac ready for bed and put him to bed and then maybe get to the couch in time to sit before I have to go to bed... That said I get home around 6:30 and really really really like to go to bed at 9. Yes, I said 9pm. No I am not 93 years old. So during my marathon of afterwork duties I have seriously been lacking in the photo department.

The second absent week, well, my hubby was in the hospital :( He was really sick during absent week one but he was trying to not be sick but that didn't work out so well. The doctor put him in the hospital with what they thought was Pneumonia and long hospital story short it turned out to be Murine Typhus. He is still on the mend but NOT in the hospital anymore thank goodness.

Absent week 3... well. Mac was vacationing with his Nana and Pops, my parents, in Mt. Pleasant. So I had no one to take pictues of except Jimmy and while he is cute, he's got nothing on Mac. ha!

But I am back and so is Mac. I have some pictures. I have tons of pictures from my mother the "Nanarazzi" from his stay with them last week. So fear not! I have some stories and lots of picks and even though my crazy schedule really has no break in site I will do better about getting pictures of Mac taken and posted!

Until tomorrow, I leave you with this picture.

I'm sure you can see where this is going...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see/here more about his visit. Glad you are back. Hope Jimmy is 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete