Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

It would be Valentine's Day if you couldn't start breakfast off with a hot pink, heart shaped sugar cookie.


And then try and eat part of your unedible Valentine gifts...



I made Mac a fun Valentine inspired bow tie for the special occassion. He looked sooo handsome and didn't try to rip it off! We had a mini photo shoot before school.


And what photo shoot would be complete with out Peanut M&M bribes to sit down and let Mommy take your picture!!




He's lucky he's cute!


Later in the day Mac's class had a Valentine Party. I went over to help out and the kids had a blast. They had tons of food and candy and cupcakes and cookies... When I got there Mac had spilled water down the front of his shirt so I changed him out of his Valentine attire after a couple of photos, of course.







Jimmy and I had gone to dinner the Saturday before Valentine's, we don't do crowds, so Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful other than Mac's school festivities. It was nice!

Jimmy did get me an awesome power sander for V-day! I am counting down the days until I get to use it on my first project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment