Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Under The Big Top

Back in August Ringling Brother's Barnum and Bailey Circus came to town and I was on a mission to take Mac! I just knew he would love it, I had not been to the circus in years, and I found out Jimmy had never been to a real circus... we had to go!

And we did! We went to the pre-show that started an hour before the actual Circus to see the performers and animals up close!

 


 
 

 
I actually made it in a picture! This was after the sword incident. Mac saw another kid with a sword and immediately started crying because, he too, wanted a sword. Obviously. So $18 and several tears later a sword was finally his!



Lot's of clowning around...

Walking a thin line...

These guys are just crazy...


Elephants and..

Horses and..
 Tigers Oh MY!

Sword action.

Caramel Apple action!
 
Oh and LP loved it too!
 
We had so much fun at the circus! It was a long show, 3 hours, and Mac did very well considering. I can't wait to take him again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment