Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hair today, Gone tomorrow


My sweet, precious, darling son decided yesterday that he was tired of his hair being in his eyes. So when teacher turned her attention to a situation with a child going, erm, potty Mac turned his attention to her... wait for it...

Scissors.


Everyone likes a "take charge" kinda person but this might qualify as a bit precocious. A little too take charge...

His teacher asked him why he did it and he said "I'm tired of my hair getting in my eyes."

Mom Fail.

He told me a couple of times that he wanted a haircut. I never took him. I was going to trim his bangs and never did. I didn't want to cut any length off because, well, um, I LOVE his long locks AND because, well, um I had come up with the second(we will never top Chunk from the Goonies) awesomest Halloween costume ever. He WAS going to be Don Dawson from Dazed and Confused...

See the feathery 70's resemblance...(minus the chocolate chip lip)

Now we are destined to be a Biff Tannen... ugh. Super frowny face.

He is the first character that popped into my head when I saw the hair massacre on Mac's head.

Oh well, I'm sure he will be a ninja turtle anyway and they don't even have hair.

To the barber shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment