Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend: Sunday


On Father's Day I took Jimmy to Fogo De Chao. He has been wanting to eat there for about 2 years now and I had my reservations about it. But for Father's Day I sucked it up and took him. And I am so glad I did! It was fabulous! The food was fantastic, the service was amazing, and the atmosphere was beautiful! Jimmy was SO excited when he found out where we were going! And that made me even more excited for him. Our lunch was so good and we had a great time trying out a new place and I enjoyed getting to spend time with my hubby and son.

See how excited he was... hahaaCheese biscuits, heaven in a basketThe salad bar...
The food...One of the meat servers...A happy full Daddy...Mac has a handful of my hair. Jimmy telling Mac thank you for lunch!Waiting on the valet to bring the truck, downtown Austin.
I think Jimmy had a great First Father's Day. I know I enjoyed treating him to a couple of days that were about him! He is such a great Dad and definitely deserved to have this weekend be about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment