At six months Mac...
- Smiles all the time, he is such a happy baby.
- Has started chewing his thumb and his pointer and middle fingers.
- Started solids and is doing very well with the rice cereal.
- Kicks his feet wildly (or impatiently) and grunts as soon as he sees his bottle.
- Sits up relatively unassisted now and is getting better at it every day.
- Takes a nap in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 at night and wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30 in the morning. Sometimes he sleeps in and I have to wake him up.
- Is beginning to whine when Jimmy or I walk away but flashes his gummy little smile at us as soon as we walk back.
- Drinks five 7oz bottles a day and usually another 4 to 6oz bottle before bed.
- He can roll in both directions, tummy to back and back to tummy, very well. He can get anywhere he wants in the livingroom by doing this.
- He wears a size 3 diaper and will probably be in fours soon. Size 3 is for 16 to 24lbs and I think we may be closing in on 24lbs already.
- He wears size 12 month onsies depending on the brand...gerber 18 month onsies are a little short. Pants and shorts he can still wear 6 to 9 months (for now).
I don't know how much he weighs or how long he is because his 6 month well check appointment was scheduled wrong and we won't go for that until he is 7 months, however, I am going to try and swing by the Doctor's office to weigh him. I will try and measure him myself... that should be fun!
From this morning...