Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Weekly Weigh-In" Week 7 (Wk 3 for me)

I am linking up with Amy over at Marvelous Mommy for my Weekly Weigh-In. Click the button below to go to her blog and read about it.



Start Weight (7/8): 206 lbs
Last Week: 202 lbs
This Week: 199 lbs


I lost 3 pounds this week but I NEED a new scale. I am not sure how accurate it is. We got life insurance this week and had to be weighed. The nurse's scale said 202 for me on Monday and after he left my scale said 204ish. So I fixed my scale to say what his said so who knows what I weigh! HA!

My clothes still are not fitting any differently and that is discouraging since I am so very tired of my gaucho pants and the two skirts I have been able to get back into. I think I am wearing a size 16 now but most of my clothes (or the ones I actually want to wear) are size 12!!! I just need to loose enough weight to get back into my dressy work clothes by January since that is when the Texas Legislature meets and when I have to actually get dressed for work again. I have plenty of time and I am making headway but I want so badly to fit back into my AWESOME Kut from the Kloth and Seven jeans NOW NOW NOW!!!!! (insert crossed arms and stomping feet here)

Oh well, I am really not complaining, just venting a little :) I am really excited that I broke the 200 pound mark! Yay!! But I am going out of town this weekend to visit my parents so we will see what that does to the scale next week, especially since I will miss my run tomorrow! I will be good for the most part but I will be eating a Randy's Burger while I am home. They have the BESTEST EVER Chili Cheese Burger and their fries are amazing. In fact I would encourage everyone to take a road trip to Mt. Pleasant, Texas just to have a Randy's Burger!! :)

8 comments:

  1. I know how that feels. I've lost over 10lbs now and my pants size still hasn't gone down!! I've moved notches on my belt, but I still wear an 18. Even my 17's are still too small (this coming from someone who used to wear a 5). I HATE it. I did notice that recently I can fit into some L shirts instead of XL though, so I guess that's a feat. Congratulations on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! I just started (again), but know how discouraging it can be, b/c you REALLY want to wear those smaller clothes. Keep your chin up, you'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss! I want to wear a 10. I am in between 14 and 16 right now. 14 are a little tight and 16s are a little too big! Hopefully you wont gain any. That burger sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! Your doing great so just try to be patient. I have a whole tote of nice name brand clothes upstairs that I can't fit into yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job!!
    Under 200 is fabulous!
    Getting below those major marks is a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your loss! I know just how you feel about not having clothes that fit, but you are off to a great start. Just keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girrl I know exactly how you feels about the clothes issue. I am just now starting to fit into my regular clothes. Great job with the weight loss!! You're headed in the right direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your loss this week! You are doing great and the scale is at least going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete