Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mac at the Office

Yesterday I brought Mac over to my office for a little visit. Some of my coworkers had been asking about him so he paid them a visit. He is so social and such a flirt, they ate it up!

I took some pictures of him when we got back to my desk. I guess he worked up an appetite from being passed around so much?


Then we went to visit Joe in the post office. Joe wanted to see how much it would cost to ship Mac to Manor, $4.80. But the scale wouldn't actually weigh Mac so we are not sure if that price is accurate. We also came to the conclusion that the scale will not weigh people as a built in measure to prevent human trafficing through the United States Postal Sevice.

1 comment:

  1. That Postal Service thinks of everything!

    Haha...I love Mac at the office. What a great business man! :o)

    ReplyDelete