Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Week Of Mac In Pictures...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 A new place spot!



Wednesday, August 11, 2010 Hiding in plain sight? He was not a fan... but I thought it was funny.


Thursday, August 12, 2010 He fell asleep on the way home.


Friday, August 13, 2010 Got Milk? Yep!



And this one is dark and not in focus but I love it...


Saturday, August 14, 2010 His favorite toy, some puffs and a little laundry. The second picture looks like he is mad but he was laughing and screaming haha.





Sunday, August 15, 2010 Time for church! (Taken with my phone.)




And today! Monday, August 16, 2010 Time to start the week! (Taken with my phone.)


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute post! I love the photo of Mac under the ExerSaucer. You'll have to put bells on him one of these days before he completely disappears into the furniture! :o)

    ReplyDelete