Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In 20 (wk 16 for me)

I am linking up with Marvelous Mommy & My Little Apricot for my Weekly Weigh-In.


Start Weight (7/8): 206 lbs
Last Week: 184 lbs
This Week: 184 lbs

Goal Weight by Dec: 178 lbs
Goal Weight Overall: 165 lbs

Ok so no gain.. but no loss. That's ok. I will take it considering the amount of chips and dips I consumed last Friday and Saturday! :) I do think it's time for me to add a mile to my running. I was going to wait until the first week of November but I think next week is a good time to make the change. I will be out of town all next weekend so adding a mile for the two workouts I will get in next week will be good.

3 comments:

  1. Maintaining is great! Much better than mysterious gains. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintaining is better than gaining! Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining! Great job! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete