Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mac The Walker

Well we officially have a walker in the house! As of last Thursday Mac is taking several steps and was walking to me in the living room! I would put him by the couch where Jimmy was sitting and then move back and Mac was walking to me! He did it about 5 or 6 times and took at least 5 steps each time. Since Thursday he is walking more and more over longer distances and crawling a little less. I think it's about to get a little interesting around the Clanin house!

It's exciting but sad, my little baby boy is growing up!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Mac. So cute! Yay for Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you mean. I'm so proud when Asher does something new, but also a little sad too. They are growing up!

    Go Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture. My heart is melting! But yay for Walking Mac!!

    ReplyDelete