Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh The Things To Come...

I don't feel like commentary is needed for this post. I will let the pictures do most of the talking.



Brief PS3 button pushing distraction...

then back to it...





This is lame...

wait I know...

TAH-DA!!

So I had to get the pictures of him standing on the plastic bin but he was quickly removed and the bin was put back in his closet to continue it's job as dirty clothes hamper...

Since these pictures were taken(Feb 8th) the clothes hamper plastic bin mountain has been back in the living room after delivering yet more dirty clothes to the in house cleaning department. He peeled out of his room after a diaper change and I came around the corner into the living room and he was sitting in it! So obviously I handed him some toys and left him there, haha.

1 plastic bin, soooo many functions!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm freaking out over these pictures! MAC! Get down... and slow down! You're still supposed to be a baby! Not staning on top of large plastic tubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! So scary! lol.

    ReplyDelete