Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

The DayCare Mammas decided that we needed to go back to the Tarrytown United Methodist Church fall pumpkin patch and get another group picture of the kids like we did last year. We are going to try to make this an annual event and I really hope that happens!

I did not get to stay long because I had a meeting to get to but Jimmy met us up there to stay and take pictures. From what I hear it was a whole different ball game this time around. Last year the kids were fairly immoble. Not the case this year! They didn't get a group picture because the kids kept scattering! Here's what we got...







Mac got changed into his Halloween costume for a few pictures too.





They apparently had a big time on the stairs as well!
(I stole these pictures from Jocelyn)



Lot's of fun at the pumpking patch! Maybe they will be more into group pictures next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment