Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Play Date

Yesterday after work the DayCare Mommas were getting together at Jocelyn's house for dinner and a play date! Several of the ladies and babies ended up not being able to make it, sometimes the babies have plans of their own! So it ended up being Blaire and Gabe, Jocelyn and ELi, me and Mac. And we had the best time! Jocelyn made an awesome casserole that I can't wait to make for supper at our house. It was delicious and super simple and those are my main casserole requirements!!

It's so nice to be able to hangout with other Mom's (raise your hand if you ever thought I would say something like that...{crickets}... that's what I thought). But it's great. I am so glad to have met Blaire and Jocelyn and I am excited about future get togethers!! There's talk of making it a standing, once a month event and I hope that happens.

Here are some pictures of our evening...Mac made himself right at home and gave Jocelyn a few baby proofing pointers for when Eli starts crawling.



Speaking of Eli.. here he is surrounded by all the toys he pulled out of his toy box!

The boys...


Blaire and Gabe joined us after swim lessons and he had on the cutest little robe!

While we were there Mac tasted his first Puff. He wasn't too sure about the Puff and was more interested in the Puff container.




Also, for those interested, Mac is giving crawling lessons. It's by appointment only and will cost you a casserole and some Puffs. :)




Thank you, Jocelyn, for opening up your beautiful home to us. We had a great time and are looking forward to another hangout session!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I was so sorry we missed it. I knew it would be a great time. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully, Jazmin will save any illnesses until after we get together. Gabe's robe is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad y'all came over! Plus, it was a great opportunity for me to work on my baby-in-motion picture taking skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma and I are sorry we missed out. But it looks like the boys had lots of fun. I think Gabe looks a bit Hugh Hefner-ish in his duck robe.

    ReplyDelete