Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - Week 14 (wk 10 for me)

Well I have no picture. I am sick of looking at my scale and refuse to take another picture of it until it is replaced! And I really didn't like what it said this morning either!

I gained weight! I missed my Friday and Monday running because Mac and I were traveling, yesterday I didn't run because of trading in cars and I was stressed and just wanted to go home. And my husband brought home cheesecake??!! It's not even that good but has it stopped me... NO!!!!

Here are my stats... I should be happy it's only a pound! :) And I did start doing some crunches, squats, and pushup's on Wednesday. I am hoping to make that a routine while watching tv at night, mini-workouts during commercial breaks!
Start Weight (7/8): 206 lbs
Last Week: 193 lbs
This Week: 194 lbs
Goal Weight by Dec: 178 lbs
Goal Weight Overall: 165 lbs

I haven't really talked about my goal (or I don't think I have) but I want to get back to pre-prego weight. When I got pregnant I was 178. My goal for the end of the year is to loose 25 pounds. I want to get down to 165 pounds, before I got pregnant that was my goal. It is going to be hard to get down that low but I think it's doable. I don't remember what I weighed in High School but I think it was 160 so I have been that low before but I was young and athletic, now I'm just old and lethargic!! haha!
I really need to stay focused and I can reach my 178 by the end of December which would be awesome!! Especially since the Texas Session starts in January and I have to start "dressing up" for work and all my work clothes are size 12 and I simply refuse to by a new wardrobe to accomodate my flab!

4 comments:

  1. Yep, we both gained a pound and we can totally take it off together! Next week lets try to both post at least a pound loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that its easier said than done and I'm sure that you've heard this before. Any ways, I think that you are a very pretty person-I always see you smiling and your little, big boy is always happy. You always look good, and your smile makes me smile in the mornings when you wave to me and my little family...at 193 lbs. or before you even started working out. Keep up your good, hard work. Weight and age are just a number. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it was only a pound. You can do it though! I had to move my goal back a couple months...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1lb is not bad at all! You're doing great. I'm sure you can make it down to 165, it's a very reasonable goal!

    ReplyDelete