Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HELLO

So I have not posted in a while. I keep forgetting my camera so that I can download pictures that I want to put up and tell you about but that is just kind of how my life is going lately. Mornings have been crazy since the time change and I can barely get out of the house with a properly packed diaper bag AND the baby much less remember my camera! I am going to try and download pictures tonight or in the morning so that I can post some pictures of Mac walking!!

On a holiday note: Can anyone believe Thanksgiving is next week!!?? I thought October flew by but November is putting it to shame with a quickness. Where is the time going? I am excited, though, for the upcoming holidays and the time I am going to get to spend at home.

3 comments:

  1. yea the time change is getting me too. I fell asleep in my chair last night before nine and woke up at 3am. I feel like I am wiped out. I wish they would keep the time the same. Give Mac a hug for grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures. Time change is messing every one up. Hope you get some rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what happened to you! Hope everything's going well. My birthday is next week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete